I just can't Lego {pic heavy}

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

We really are a Lego couple!

So as you know, me and my partner are collectors of things we can build, like model kits, but we also have a big love for Lego and in this post, I'm going to show you all the sets we have so far.


I think it's going to be easier, for myself mostly, to just post all the pictures of what we have and then if you want to know the names of sets or anything like that, just comment me your questions.

I'll start of with the few Batman sets we have.



The big Tumbler took us both 3 nights to build, its one of the biggest builds we've done so far, Arkham Asylum is the second.



Here's the vehicles we felt like we needed, due to childhood stuff and his love for Disney's Cars. We got the Mini because he really wanted a real one. He now has a real one, lol, men and their love of cars, huh?!












We also also got a lot of NanoBlocks too, which is basically evil tiny Lego that you get for someone you don't hate, but you don't like all that much either.



Oh yeah, we got a Lego camera too, that you can build on to! It's so crazy!


My partner is actually building the last of the Lego we got for Christmas right now, as I type, too, so I'll have a new Lego set to show you soon. I'll post it for you tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.


Oh and of course, this is where we keep all the extra piece of Lego, in a giant Lego head. He used to creep me out when we first got him, but I've gotten used to him being there now, plus he doesn't face the bed anymore, which helps, a lot. He's also a good place to keep hats.

Don't forget if you want to know the names of any of the sets I've posted, or any other info on the sets I've posted, just comment me your questions and, as always, thanks for reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment