Goodies from Japan pt.2

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!


I'm here to finish showing you the goodies my friend sent me from Japan that I started in my previous post.


So I've only got a few bits left, and they're all toys, yay!


Here's a Doraemon periscope that was from a McDonald's Happy Meal, I believe. I've already had a lot of fun with him, pretending to be on a submarine, like a real adult would. He's so cute and I'm happy to have him in my Doraemon collection. He's one of my favourite TV cats.


Sticking with the McDonald's toys, I also got Kamen Rider Drive. I've not seen this series yet, but I still welcomed him to my KR family with open arms non the less. You get to sticker him up, which is fun, but the stickers for the gun didn't fit right, which annoys me a little.


Here he is all stickerd up and riding RX's bike.


I also got this little solar panel Halloween kitty. He just sits on my TV shelf and bobbles when I open the curtain, it's so cute. I'm just glad it stops when it gets dark, because the little creeping noises he makes would scare me at night.


And lastly, I got this little guy! I've been wanting a Chupacabra plush for a while, so when I saw my friend selling one, I just couldn't help myself. He's just too cute and very soft. I'm actually sat stroking him as I type this out, lol.

Well that's all from my box of goodies.
Thank you for reading as always.






No comments:

Post a Comment