Goodies from Japan pt.1

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

A few week ago I got a box of goodies from my best friend over in Japan.




We try to send a box to each other at least once a year and it's usually full of sweets and random bits and last year we decided to do a Halloween swap too, which is always fun. So let me start with the Halloween goodies first...


I got some some nail stickers, some single flake sticker, cat ears and spider hair clips, an adorable pumpkin cup and jelly window decorations. I also got cute Halloween print gift tape too, which I can't wait to use.

Now onto the sweets...


Oh man, some of these sweets are so amazing! The Mike sweets are from Disney Land, they're shaped like Mike's head and are watermelon flavoured, so delicious. The Kit-Kats are pumpkin flavoured, but I could only taste the white chocolate, which was disappointing. There's pumpkin cookies, which is shortbread, so obviously very yummy.

I also got, Calorie Mate in chocolate and quit flavoured, which went pretty fast to be honest, lol, same for the grape anime jelly sweets. As I type this, I've yet to try the Mario and Luigi Fits gum, the pack of 6 fruit candies and the banana thing. Mintia is something I have tried before though.


I also got a cute magic girl themed sandwich bag, a H. Naoto jacket, which is pretty and fits so nicely and some single blade razors, to help keep the brows in check.

I did get a few more thing, but I'll post part two up very soon, so please look out for that.
Thank you for reading, as always.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such an awesome box of goodies!!!
    Loving the Hnaoto jacket :D


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, theres a few more things that I need to post too.
      The H.Naoto jacket is pretty cool an fits so nicely. I can't wait to post a picture of a co-ord I've put together with it. :D

      Delete