Is there life on Mars?

Hello and Welcome, my lovely reader!

Last week England witnessed one great loss after another and both hit me rather hard.

WychWood brewery did this to honour the great men we lost.





First we lost David Bowie, a man who was more than just a musician, he was a visionary, a hero, an inspiration. He showed the world that it's okay to be yourself, even if yourself is... A little out there. I believe that without him rewriting the "laws" of society, we wouldn't have a lot of the music artists we have now and without them, we wouldn't grow into the people we are now.

He will always be a great inspiration to me.


The second great man, was of course, Alan Rickman, who was such a great actor who started acting pretty late on, but I grew up watching him as Professor Snape and I don't think anyone else could have made a better Snape. He was wonderful.

As a fan, the news really hit me hard ann I'm still not over it yet, which is why I'm still finding it hard to put down the right words when it comes to these two men.

I just felt like this post was needed, like my way of saying farewell to them both.
Thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment