Listen Flavor Lucky Bag

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!


Last week I bought myself a little treat in the form of a lucky bag from a Japanese brand called Listen Flavor.

In the this lucky bag you get 2 t-shirts, 1 jumper, 1 hoody and 1 long sleeved top and you don't know what prints you get on any of them, except the long sleeved top, which is an exclusive item.

I got my Listen Flavor lucky bag from a shopping site called Dreamy Bows, which is a UK based site that sells a few Japanese brands. The prices aren't too bad and the postage is very fast. I ordered mine on the Wednesday, chose the free postage (which is the slowest) and it arrived by Friday. Anyway, let me show you what I got in my lucky bag.


First of all, the exclusive long sleeved cat top. It's so cute and makes me happy because 10 I really like cats and 20 one cat reminds me of Bowie. It's just purrrfect!

Yes, the pun was needed.


Here's the hoody, again, there's cats, which is always good and it's in a mint colour, so it's extra cute. Plus, who doesn't like Kiss? I call this one my Kiss-Cat top, like Kit-Kat. 

I can't help the puns.


Then there's the Pounce top, which is like the Ghost Busters logo, but with a cat instead of Slimer, so again, I love it and again, not just for the cat.

See no pun this time.


And to keep up with the cat theme, this t-shirt has a woman is wearing a bowler hat with cat ears on it. I'm not usually keen on red, but I do have an outfit in mind for this top, which I'll show you one day. So look forward to that.


Last but not least, there's this cute, Snow White inspired jumper. It's in lilac too, which is always cute. You just can't fail when it comes to pastels in a luck bag. Plus, I do love Snow White.


This here, is the bag I got all my tops in too, let's not forget that, because it's a shopping bag, which always come in handy.

All in all, I'm happy with everything I go in my bag. I can't wait to show you more co-ords with my new tops, when I get round to it all. So look out for them. 

As always, thank you for reading.






2 comments:

  1. Amazing bag!! I was tempted to get one via Otaku Mode but didn't and now I'm having regrets
    Everything suits you really well :D


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shucks!
      You're always so sweet to me, but thank you. I'm glad I managed to get one.

      Delete