My latest hair style.

Hello and welcome my lovely reader!

Do you remember a while ago, when I made a post where I wasn't sure what I should do about my hair? Well, today I'm going to show you what I decided.



Please don't get too excited though, I'm afraid this is only going to be a short post.

I'm first going to show you what it looked like before I got it cut...


Oh no! Where are my eyes? Lol, basically, the fringe was getting a little silly, as you can see here and basically, I decided to get it cut like this...


That's right, I got it cut short.

It feels so weird to shake my head and not feel so much hair, but it means I can get an extra 10 minutes in bed because I don't have to do much with my hair now, also, I got it cut to the same length as my old layers, so it can all grow the same length now, which is what I wanted.

There's also that thing where your hair grows faster when you've had it cut. I'm not sure if that's an old wives tale or what, but it's worth a try.

So there you have it. As always, thanks for reading.

2 comments: