Stinkin' Rich lipstick by Younique

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

Today I want to show you my lovely new lipstick, the shade is called Stinkin' Rich and it's a dark red colour, as you can see from the picture.



It's from a brand called Younique and this is my first time trying a product from this brand and I am impressed. Not only is it easy to apply, but I can feel it moisturise my lips while I'm wearing it. The only downfall is  that it does need more than one application for the colour to really stand out the way I like it, but other than that I must admit, I fell in love with it from the first application.


Also, it makes me feel more... Confident about myself when I'm wearing it.

I bought this lipstick from my friend Risa. She sells Younique products and has an FB page where she shows what you can do with Younique products, as well as sharing tips and giving advice. If you're even slightly interested, then I'd suggest you go have a look on her page (link here) and maybe even give it a like? 

As always, thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of younique products bring advertised around. I do like the colour of this lipstick though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I saw it around a lot and was curious, so decided to give it a try and see what all the fuss was about, lol.

      I think it was worth it.

      Delete