My new laptop.

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

Sometime ago, I mentioned getting a new laptop and today, I've decided it's about time I showed you all my new baby, but first let's look back at my old laptop.


I named him Paul.

This laptop had a good 9 years and was very customised with stickers of Doraemon and 2 DC ladies, Batgirl and Supergirl. I was very much attached to this laptop, but as it got older, playing games just got so unbearable with it lagging every 5 minutes, on very low quality settings, so I decided it was time for a change.

I looked online for some idea of what I wanted, went to a store called Laptops Direct and fell in love with a certain laptop, but I was insulted by one of the shop assistants, so I left and went to PC World to look for the laptop there. They didn't have it in store so I ordered it online and got next day delivery. I waited in for it and ran to the door, almost falling down the stairs, when I heard the knock to collect my parcel...

Trust me, it was so worth.


This is what I got, the Star Wars special edition HP laptop.



It is so damn cool looking. The buttons and mouse pad feel so great to use, the light on the buttons is just magical, the sound quality is pretty good for a laptop and the best part is that the graphics card is pretty suped up, which means it doesn't lag when I'm playing games on high quality settings.

Now I just need to get better at D&D Online, lol.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment