Clothes! {Pic Heavy}

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!


This entry is going to be about clothes, as the the title states, but mostly about certain outfits I've worn in the last few months that I've really liked.


So let's start with this Rokku Gyaru inspired co-ord from the new year...



Outfit break down:
Top - Ed Hardy
Leggings - eBay
Boots - Matalan*

I found a tutorial online for makeup, but ended up not bothering with the false lashes and as you can tell, I put in my hair extensions. I think they make the style look better.

The next one is a bit of a punk inpsired outfit from late January...


Outfit break down:
Jacket - H.Naoto
Top - H&M
Trousers - Banned
Trainers - Iron Fist**

I was going into Leeds to meet up with my friend and this was basically what I put together, I think it's a cutesy punk -ish look. Very comfortable though, lol.

Next up is this cute little Amekaji Gyaru inspired outfit...



Outfit break down:
Top - Matalan
Belt - CocoLulu
Jeans - Matalan
Trainers - Nike***

I love bright colours and Spring, and I like to show it in my outfits sometimes, can you tell? I've started pulling out loads of my old Co&Lu stuff out again recently, which is why I'm wearing the necklace and belt again. I forgot how fun this style is.

Here is just an outfit shot from a few weeks ago...


Outfit break down:
Top - Monomania
Pants - Vanquish

And the last one is another Amekaji Gyaru inspired...


Outfit break down:
Jacket - Matalan
Top - Matalan
Belt - CocoLulu
Jeans - Matalan
Trainers - Matalan****

So there you have it, some of the outfits I've been rocking for the past few months, I do plan on doing some more outfit posts soon, so keep an eye out for them.

As always, thanks for reading.

*The boots aren't shown in the picture, but I wore my loyal pirate boots that I've had for 5/6 years.
**Again, the foot wear isn't shown in the picture, I will find one of them to show you one day, I promise you.
***I suck at getting photos of my shoes, lol.
****Next time I do a post like this and there's no pictures of my shoes, I won't add shoes in with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment