Persona 4: Dancing All Night!

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!



I recently bought a new game for the PS Vita called Persona 4: Dancing All night.


I haven't played much of the game yet, but it sure is fun. I got the Disco Fever edition of the game too, which means I got loads of cool things, as you can see in the picture.


It's one of them typical dancing games, where you've to push buttons at the right time while dancing, to get the audience going. I always find these games pretty fun and addictive, like LoveLive School Idol Festival.

This is based around the character from the PS2 game, Persona 4. there's also an anime about the series and a film, as well as other games.

I'm a little in love with this series and every character. They all captured me heart in different ways and I feel really connected to them, like these characters are my friends. I don't know if that's a sign that I need top leave the house more often, but oh well, lol.

I'll give you a review of the game when I've played more of it, but I just wanted to let you know of my latest obsession really.

That's all for now, thank you as always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment