Rokku Gyaru Inspired.

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

I recently started learning how to contour, it's a good skill to have, even if it is a massive pain in the butt to perfect. So while I practiced this, I decided to also give the rokku gyaru style another try.


I'm going to show you the results, right here.



So first of all, I'm not too bad at contouring, but I tried to be gyaru and also contoured my nose, which I think looked a little silly on me. Don't get me wrong, it suits so many people, just not me.


Secondly, doing styles like this gives me quite the confidence boost, so I try to do something like this once a week, even if I'm not going anywhere, just so I feel happy with my looks. It might sound like a weird thing to do, but it works for me.


And lastly, I love the way I get to be very expressive with eyeshadow when doing this look, as well as how big my eyes look, especially with false lashes on the top and bottom.



I love it so much.
What do you all think? Let me know in the comments.

As always, thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment