New Doraemon Goodies!

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

This is an old picture of my Doraemon plushies.

Did you know that I have a little obsession with a blue robotic cat who was sent from the future to help his owners younger self? This cat's name is Doraemon.

Ever since I first heard the story of Doraemon, I was fascinated, then I finally started watching the anime and got obsessed with him. I was that obsessed I collected all kinds of Doraemon things like keyboard stickers, photo albums, toys, t-shirts, keyrings, lanyards, a passport cover, a mask and even card holders.

But recently, I found something I didn't have in my collection, that I needed.


This cushion. It's a beany one, which is so comfy to sit on, like a mini bean bag or something and while in the same shop, I happened to find this keyring of him too, which I could say no to, because, you know, I'm obsessed.


One day I'll try to round up all my Doraemon goodies, or at least find old pictures of them all to show you my collection.

Well, as always, thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment