Amekaji Gyaru Inspired.

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

I'm here again to show you another outfit that I put together last month.


This was while I was puling out my old Co&Lu stuff out and I decided I really missed dressing in the Amekaji style. Its such a cool style and I always felt comfortable wearing it.


So why did I stop?
I don't know, but I do know, I'm going back to it.


Outfit break down:
Cardigan - Matalan.
Top - H&M
Belt - CocoLulu
Skirt - Matalan

Accessories break down:
Hair band - Matalan
Necklaces - Claire's and CocoLulu
Bracelets - Claire's and CocoLulu

To go with the style, I also wore some Hawaiian print ankle socks and some blue converse pumps. This is such a laid back tomboy style, but it can be cute too. Also, bright colours are a must for this style, which is another reason to love.


I made my hair all wavy and bounced up my fringe, just because I could, and here are my eyes and my eye makeup.


I'm wearing some pink contact lenses too, but I can't for the life in me remember the brand of them, sorry about that. They are cute though.

Well that's it for now. Comment and let me know what you think of this style.

As always, thank you for reading.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I always loved this style, so I'm glad I've got back into it.

      Delete