My Doll Collection.

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

Since Christmas I started collecting dolls. My collection has grown quite a lot in the past few months and I've decided to show you all my little ladies.


I have Venus McFlytrap, Bunny Blanc, Viperine Gorgon, Maddie Hatter, an Inner Monster doll and 2 Create-A-Monster dolls. They're all very cute and very special to me, even if I've only had them for a short period of time. I get attached to things easily.



But recently, my collection has grown a little more and I've now got 2 more ladies to introduce you all to.

First is Twyla from Monster High Haunted.


I absolutely love her hair and makeup, as well as her stand, it holds her up high to look like she's floating, it so cool.

And secondly, here is Tilly Vision.


She is from the Novi Stars series which I was quite interested in a few years ago, but never got round to buying, until now that is. She's so cute and even comes with a little puppy.

How cute are they all?


I can get over how my collection is looking now and I can't wait for it to grow more and you all know that when it does, I'll be introducing you to the new ones too, right?

So please look out for that.

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for reading, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment