Rokku Gyaru Inspired.

Hello and welcome, my lovely reader!

This is the last of my scheduled posts, which means I'll be coming back to England when this is published.


I am here to share with you all another Rokku Gyaru inspired outfit, if you couldn't tell from the title.
So as always, I'll start by showing you the full outfit...


Outfit break down:
Headband - Matalan
Top - Super Lovers
Belt - Matalan
Shorts - Matalan
Tights - eBay
Boots - Matalan

For once I remembered to add the boots in the photo, lol, and look, they're the pirate boots I keep going on about. How cool are they?

I absolutely love how much confidence I have in myself when I'm dressed like this. I just feel like I could take on the world, you know? Maybe it's just me? Anyway, I also, love the way my hair is, the extensions still look good with my short hair.


And that lipstick, it's just so nice on me, I think, what do you all think? Comment and let me know and I'll have more for you to read once I'm back and all caught up on telly and sleep.

As always, thank you for reading.

2 comments: