Australia! {Pic Heavy}

So I thought Australia would be the best place to start when it comes to catching up...

My bear Theo and my partners Emu, Stripey on the plane.



First of all the flight there was so long and tedious but the stop over in Singapore airport was a nice break, I'm a very nervous flyer, so really liked the break, lol. When we arrived, it felt like I was dreaming as I've always wanted to go but was scared to, until my partner talked me into it that is. We stayed in Fremantle in Perth, which is a lovely place.

Just a casual warning about snakes on the beach!

We went during their Autumn which was still ridiculously warm, but I still managed to wear a cardigan most of the time. There are many nice beaches around, even one for dogs, how lovely is that? I hung out there the most because we were staying with a dog owner, so it made sense. 

Don't you think this shot looks like a postcard?
"Wish you were here."

There was a lot of lovely local art work around that really caught my eye.


 


How amazing are these? They are so brilliant and very inspirational to be see, which is why I'm sharing them with you now. 

We did so many things, like shopping and visiting loads of zoos. I got to see so many cute little furry babies, like seriously, I got to see Kangaroos, Emus and Quokkas. I was so overwhelmed by the fluffiness.






I also added the photos with Borris, the messiest looking dog I've ever had the pleasure to meet and Daisy the Great Dane, who had a big sulk on the day we had to leave. But seriously, I was so happy to get close to these animals.

We ate out a lot.





There's loads of great food places to visit over there, like you can't walk around a corner and without seeing a cafe that has cake or even ice cream palours, damn it, even Fremantle market had a stall that sold ice cream in a thick rolled up waffle, and the fruit tea cocktail place was pretty good too. I would have given names to recommend places, but I have honestly forgotten it's been that long.

We also visited auqariums, museums, art galleries, a space centre and even the Fremantle prison. I learnt quite a lot about Australian history and I even found out one of my ansestors went to Fremantle prison, how cool is that? I also pretended to poop on a space toilet.



The last photo was a small alley way in Perth that was Ye Old London I think. It was decirated to look medievil and I found it very charming, thought the prices of the shops in that areas weren't so charming.

I also went to a convention there and cosplayed for it, but I'll mention that in another entry, so look out for that, but all in all, the 3 weeks I spent there were full of wonder and new things for me. I absotely loved it and I hope to go back again sometime in the not so distant future.

Here's a nice photo of me and my partner, aren't we cute?

Well, as always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment