Oz Con Perth.

So as I mentioned before, here is my post about Oz Con in Perth.

Aww, we got matching bracelets, lol.



We decided we were going to go to Oz Con a few days before we flew out and I decicded I wanted to cospaly but had no idea who as, so I panicked and started throwing clothes around to see if I could pull something together out of what I already had and I managed to (sort of) put together a training outfit for Honoka from LoveLive.

Here's a comparison, it's not the best, but it was good for such short notice.

The con was set in a rather big place, at lot like London Comic Con, but didn't have as many stalls, most people would complain at this but I found it a lot better because I ddin't feel so crammed, I could move around freely and dance.They even had decent air con! <-- Always a bonus!

This photo was taken by Blue Dragon Photography.

I spoke to a photographer who stopped me for a photo and I saw loads of great cosplayers around. The two LoveLive girls were the only ones I saw, but was told there were many around and the other person is in Hufflepuff, so mutual respct for team mates and all that.


I even got to meet a cosplay idol of mine, Stella Chu, she was so nice and kind, we got a photo together, we spoke about cosplay for a little bit and she even complimented mine, which blew my mind. I even got a signed photo from her.

 This really made my day and maybe even my year.

The stalls had loads of cool things and I ended up spending quite a bit of money on LoveLive and Gundam related things. I just couldn't help myself.




We also got this Mystery Box. You don't know what you get inside them until you open it.


We got a big and a little Domo-Kun inside out box, as well as some other things that were'nt as excited as Domo, to me! My partner loves the chilly from Plants Vs. Zombies, lol.


I really enjoyed myself there and I'll defintiely go again if it's happening when I'm never over there.

Well, as always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment