G-Con 2016.

I mentioned in my pervious post that I'd talk about G-Con, so lets go...



G-Con is the first Gundam con in the UK, that I'm aware of, and it was run by the people at  Japan:Cool.

It was a small con and only had a few stalls, but had lots of places to sit down and either play games at a PlayStation area, places to build kits you've either brought with you or bought on the day, there was a Gundam Cafe that was very cute and even had a stage where I got to see Maid Nadeshiko, who is my favourite member from Maid of England, because she like Kamen Rider as well as Gundam (my dream girl!).

Even though it was a small con, my friends and I spent almost all day there, but that might have been because we were building, lol. So for now, here are some of the photos I either took or got taken...


Just after assembling my suit.

Here are some of the model kits that was on display, I think they were all entered into a competition...





I really liked the onsen one and really liked the booty shot I took. It made me laugh at least. So here are some more photos from the day.








My friends and I, and a guy dressed as Bright and the girls at the Gundam cafe, were the only ones in cosplay, so there wasn't a cosplay competition. If there was one I'm sure I'd win, lol, jokes. There isn't much else to talk about since my next entry I'll be posting some photos taken by a photogrpher there for the event.

Also, G-Con 2017 has been officially confirmed, look here for more details.

So that's all for now. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment