Hyper Japan Summer 2016

 I decided to go Hyper Japan this year for the first time. I had many friends that were going and I decided since I missed London Comic Con, why not?

 My partner and I having a break from walking around.


I obviously decided to cosplay for this and decided to re-do an old cosplay of Megpoid Gumi, Setsuna Trip version. It's one of my favourite songs and she's my favourite vocaloid and I think I pulled it off pretty well.

There's other photos if you want a full look at my cosplay.

It was in a big place and was well spread out, so plenty I had plenty of room to move, which is always good, and there was plenty of places around the sides where you could just sit down and relax because it was very warm with very little air con, so sitting down was a must.

Look at all that room going on behind us.

There were loads of cool stalls and I ended up buying quite a bit, again, including a necklace from Broken Doll, which is a brand I am in love with. The nintendo area had loads of Yokai Watch stuff going on, so I got to dance a little as well as getting to see a giant Jibanyan walking around, as well as my friend Kei dressed as him.




I also got to see Domo-kun perform the Domobics on stage as well as getting my photo taken with him!

 Yay!

There was also a Domo time capsule there, but I never got round to adding anything to it, mostly because I didn't know what to say. But it was cute, so I got a photo of it.


I even got to see my friends from Japan:Cool as well, which is always nice, though this time I didn't buy anything from them because I was still building kits I got from Australia.

I had other friends going too, not just ones from a shop, lol, so when I found them I did the normal thing and ask them all for photos, because I like to have reminders of when I meet such lovely people.


Here I am with Sapphire and Sarah.
With Mina and Kei.
 
With the lovely Risa.

My partner and I really enojoyed it despite being tired from the long journey down to London for the day. But next time I've been told to plan it better, lol.

And last photo is obviously the haul!


Look at all my goodies!
Well thats me done, so, as always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment