Happy Halloween...

WARNING: This post does contain clowns, but not of the creepy variety.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Now I know its like 10 months late, but here is my Halloween post!


If you know me or have seen previous Halloween posts you'll have noticed that it's a really big deal to my family, like bigger than Christmas. So every year my mum will decorate the living room and garden and dresses up. We always get loads of sweets and tend to run out, like every time. But its one of the happiest times we share.

So first of all here is my costume...


I am sorry to those who don't like clowns, but I did warn you. Plus we are cute clowns at least. Anyway, here are some of the other photos I took during Halloween.







I hope you really liked the photos. We had such a lovely time and I'm really looking forward to Halloween this year, I've even started planning my costume already. But as always, I'm not going to tell you just yet.

Well, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment