Outfit time ~

Hey, I'm back again.

I want to get back into the whole fashion side of my blog because I kind of strayed away from that for a while, but I really miss it.




So here are a bunch of outfits I really like that I managed to get photos of. As you'll be able to see, I still swing from style to style depending on my mood. I hope you like them all...






Just look at how cute they all are. But I am trying to steer away from wearing as much black though, because I want to be as colourful as I used to be. I really miss it. Also, this photo is of myself with the guys from a Japanese band called Broken Doll, at Hyper Japan.


I'll be posting things from this years Hyper Japan later on, so please look out for that. Please tell me what you think of all my outfits.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment