I'm baaaaaaaack!

Hey y'all! I'm baaaack!

I know I've been gone for a while but I'm back with a lot to catch you all up on. First of all, I want to do a little something about my hair, because I've changed it a lot since I last posted and I thought that would be the best place to start...

This is what it was like last time.


So since this I've tried a few other styles and here they are...






As you can tell, I've been having so much fun with hair dye to the point where everyone thinks I have an addiction to the stuff and I'm starting to think they're right. As you can tell I'm really enjoying having pink hair but I find it hard to keep just one colour and I feel like I need to try and keep a style for a while. This is what my hair looks like right now...
 

...It's all faded and my roots are getting quite long and are very dark, so I'll be changing it again in a few days, but I'm not going to tell you what until it's done.

That's all for now, but please look out for other updates coming soon.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment