Shopping!

Hey...

On Sunday (11th Nov) I went on a much needed shopping trip to the White Rose Shopping Centre in Leeds.


But before I talk about that lets have a look at my face and outfit for the day...


I've been getting in touch with my inner gyaru lately, because it gives me such a good confidence boost and I'm finally getting the hang of exaggerating my eye shape and contouring. I was very happy with how I looked.

Now for an outfit run down...

Jacket  - H&M
Dress - Primark
Skirt - Matalan
Knee socks - Matalan
Boots - Matalan
Necklace - Matalan

...The leopard print top is actually a dress tucked into the denim skirt, I like to wear it as a top and a dress, it just depends on how I'm feeling at that moment. Also, yeah, I know I shop loads at Matalan, but thats because I work there, so get discount and now have a look at the nails I work for the day...


These are from Elegant Touch, they were a gift from my mum and only just managed to stay on for the day, lol, but I didn't lose any and they're on good condition for another day.

So now that's out of the way, let's talk about the day...

My friend Risa came back from a year long trip to Japan a month ago and we finally arranged to meet up and it was so good to see her again. We've been planning this day out for a while and I had loads of ideas of things I want as I'm slowly trying to change my style a little, she had loads of ideas for me too, which was a lot of help.

We had such a good time, catching up, trying things on and got to see a cute Disney Christmas display in the White Rose's little Xmas Market in the outdoor food coourt.



I bought quite a lot of things and I'm going to share them with you all in this post, but first, here's what I got from Risa and a few things I bought online and from Matalan during the week.






...And now here's what I bought on the day...





One of the nail sets is for my mum.

But yeah, here's everything I've bought and I'm so looking forward to trying some of these out with the co-ords, in hopes of them looking as good in person as they do in my mind.

Also, these matte lip lights are from Lottie London and they're magic, once dry you rub your lips together it goes all glittery, have you seen the videos of them online? I absolutely love it and can't wait to try them out and see if they're as good as I am hoping.

What do you think about everything I've bought? Can you tell I'm slowly working on changing up my style? Let me know in the comments.

Anyways, That's all for now.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. such a sweet blogpost! It was lovely to hang out~

    ReplyDelete