Happy Halloween...

Hey...

I know I was supposed to post this last week, but I got distracted and forgot about it, but at least I'm doing it now and not half way through next year this time, lol.


So if you can't tell, this is a Halloween post!

My mum loves Halloween, it's her favourite holiday and one of the biggest events of the year for her, so she might go, what some of you would call, overboard for it. She has 6 giant tubs full of decorations, pictures, toys and costumes as well as 4 giant animatronics and a little one.

Which means it can take a while to get everything set up.


Because it was only my mum and me setting things up this year I only got this photo of one of the animatronics picking my nose, which I do every year, and one of the vodka jelly shots, which were quite strong this year.


Around 4 o'clock I started my makeup and put on my costume, I was The Crow.


My mum got the animatronics outside while I was getting ready and we were so ready for the Trick or Treaters. Here's how everythings looked...











Okay, so here's an example of how big it is for us here, we made 282 bags of sweets for the kids, we open the doors at 5 and we ran out by 7:30, although, last year we ran out by 6:30, so the sweets lasted a little longer this time, but this kind of thing happens every year, lol. Once we run out, we take the animatronics in, close the doors and order a pizza or something like that.

We usually have a couple jelly shots and some drinks while handing out the sweets, to make it a little more fun for us, but this year I got a little too drunk and this is how I ended the night...


It was a lot of fun though, so totally worth it.

What did you guys do for Halloween? What did you dress up as? Let me know.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment