CHARA'GGUY GYANKO...

Hey.

So here is one of them posts I was supposed to make a while ago but never got round to. I hope you like it because I'm building another CHARA'GGUY...



But this time it's Gyanko!

I absolutely love building these kind of kits because they're so quick and simple and always look so adorable when finished.


If you've not watched Gundam Build Fighters then I'd suggest you watch it. It's such a fun take on Gundam and is a good gateway to the series because it introduces a lot of the kits and there is always characters from old series showing up in the background. Also, there is the beautiful Kaoruko Sazaki, who is obsessed with the Gyan kits, which is where she gets her nickname, Gyanko and that's who I'm building right now.


Here I am, almost half way through and I can't get over how cute these Chara'Gguy kits are!


...And here she is, all finished.

I honestly recommend Petit'Gguys or Chara'Gguys to any first time builder or to anyone who wants to keep that kawaii anime aesthetic in their life but also wanted to build kits. Like I said before, they're quick, easy and fun to do. As long as Bandai keep making these I'll keep building them.

Well that's all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment