A knee boots appreciation post.

Hey.

I want to start this post off by saying I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are going to have a great New Year! I'm also here to let you all know that I'm going to be back to making posts at least once a week. A Christmas and New Year post will be coming soon too.

But this entry is going to be all about these little beauties...


That's right, this is a knee boots appreciation post!

So I bought these boots during my shopping trip with Risa, here, they're the first over the knee boots I've ever bought and since then they've become some of my favourite boots I've ever owned.

...And here's my reasons why...
  1. They keep my legs warm.
  2. They go with pretty much anything.
  3. They work with many styles.
  4. They make every outfit looks extra glam.
Now, let me show you a few examples/inspiration for styling these kind of boots. Just so you know, I'm using pictures I've found on google for this part so if the quality is bad then, I'm sorry.




If you can't tell, my main fashion inspriation with these boots are all gyaru and the resaon behind this is that I plan on doing more gyaru styles from now on, especially since I've become comfortable with my body and have a little more confidence.

Now, let me show you a few outfits that I've thrown together so far with my wonderful boots.



I've been wearing skirts a lot more since I bought these boots, mostly because I love to show the boots off and like I said before, they keep my legs warm, they compliment my figure very nicely, if I do say so myself. Also, something I wasn't sure about but makes me very happy is that the boots go really well with jeans too.


See, I told you they look good, but do I think they look better with worn out or acid wash denim, like the grey-ish jeans I'm wearing in that pic.

So to end this apprecation post, I'll let you all know that I got these boots from Primark and they were only £20, which is a pretty good price for them and I feel like everyone should have a pair of these in their wardrobe. Oh and one more thing...

I have many ideas for future outfits that include these boots, so please keep an eye out.

Well, that's all for now, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment