My wonderfully simple Pancake recipe!

Hey guys.


So it was Pancake Day here in England on Tuesday and as you may be able to tell, this post is all about pancakes.
I love pancakes and it’s something I’ve only recently learnt to make, despite them being so easy. But I do want to state that this is NOT a vegan recipe, however there are many out there like this and this for example.

So let’s get started...

Ingredients:
  • 100g plain flour
  • 300ml milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp of oil 
  • A pinch of salt
 What to do:
  1. Mix the flower, milk, egg, salt and oil in a big bowl, or a mixing jug and whisk until smooth. 
  2. Heat the pancake pan and melt some butter in it. 
  3. When it’s hot enough, pour some batter into the pan and flip when golden. It should take around 1 min for each side.
  4. Add the topping of your choice! 

 Honestly it’s that simple.

 But I’ve got to tell you, the first pancake is always a little weird. Here’s my first one of the day...


This one went in the bin. The flipping can be the hardest part, but if you used a spatula, you can flip it easier, look at the second attempt...


I got to taste this one and I must admit, it was beautiful. Then I decided to changed things up and made a thick American styled pancake stack with butter and syrup on them.


Anyway, that was just the pancakes I had for my breakfast and I ended up having loads more for my tea later one, because that’s how it’s done. If you guys decide to make some after reading my post or just made some anyway please show me in the comments.

I’d love to see them!

Also, I’ve decided to only post once a week again because I’m slowly running out of ideas, especially since I’m not doing much these days.

That’s all from me for now.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment