Build with me: Mr. Mime - Mega Construx

 Hey guys.

I've finally decided to get off my butt (metaphorically) and make a new post and today I'm going to talk you through me building a Mr. Mime Mega Construx kit, that I got off my sister and friend for Christmas, in a new segment I'm calling "Build with me".


So for those of you who don't know, Mega Construx are a brand of Lego type kits and have done a wide range of Pokémon kits. This particular one is from the Detective Pikachu range and obviously, as soon as I saw they did a Mr. Mine one, I just had to have it, lol, so it went on my Christmas list.

Now let's get the box opened and empty the bags, no need to organise the piles...


...And on with the build.

We start with the head first, which I guess makes sense, and oh my God! Have you seen his creepy little face and smile? I love it so much!


The head was easy to assemble and once the ears/hair/whatever it is was in the right position (they can be moved/adjusted for preference), I was ready to move onto the body.


At the risk of sounding like simpleton, the body was a little harder to put together than the head, but thats only because if you put a piece on wonky it was harder to get the other pieces in and honestly, I had to make sure the circle lined up right and that all the pieces sat flush on his torso. I wouldn't be able to look at him if something was slightly off, lol.

As we moved on to the legs, I absolutely pissed myself laughing at this one instruction, to spread his legs...


...Like, why do I find it so funny?

The legs were so annoying to build, even thoough it only took like 4 steps. It involved a stiff parts and a lot of force, but with a loud pop, I eventually got them on and in place, ready to spread, lol.


Now I've got him steady on his legs, it's time for the arms, which was just as awkward to attach as the legs, but with all that force, I'm hoping, it means the parts won't fall off easily. Once I popped the arms on, got him in a good pose, it was time to place him on the little stand he came with and...


...He was finished!

My final thought on this is that I'm going to keep an eye out for more from the Pokémon x Mega Construx range because it was definitely a fun build and I'd recommend other Pokémon lovers to have a look for them if you don't already own any.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.
Thank you as always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment