Show me your kicks!

 Hey guys.


A few days ago I asked if you wanted a blog post dedicated to my shoe collection on Instagram and the result was a 100% yes, so that is exactly what this post is going to be about.


I wasn't sure how I was going to do this without it just being a hectic spam on pictures, so I've come up with some groups, which may seem like an obvious way to do things to you guys. So here I go, starting with...

Trainers:





I love trainres so much, especially Nike, and there's always loads I see online that I instantly fall in love with, but they end up being kids one that don't come in my size. It's always so heartbreaking. One day (when I get a job) I plan on expanding my Nike collection.

...And maybe get another pair of Buffalo's, there's a cute pink leopard print pair I keep seeing online.

Converse:

I know Converse can basically be classed as trainers, but to me they deserve their own section. I've gone through many of these over the years, especially with me being an emo back in the day. These are the only 2 pairs I currently own. I try not to wear them a lot because I don't want to wear them out like my others.

Docs:



Docs seem to last for a very long time and that is why I think they're some of the best boots I've ever owned. There's also such a wide variety of colours and patterns too. I'm currently lusting over a pair of shoes from the Keith Haring collab, but I can't afford them right now and doubt they'll be around when I do get a job.


...Pipe dream shoes.

Platforms:





Platform boots are becoming a slight obsession.

Not only do they look cool but they're super comfortable and very easy to walk in, even when drunk, which is why my collection is slowly growing. I know I don't NEED more but I definitely WANT more.

Other boots:






I'm not sure how I've managed to end up owning so many paairs of boots. I'm not mad at myself thoug because theres a pair for each of my many styles, which is never a bad thing. I think the over-the-knee boots are some of my favourites because it means I can wear a skirt in winter and not have to worry about cold legs.

I know the photo of the lolita boot looks odd in the mix, but the reason behind that is that they're in the back of my wardrobe and I'm too lay to get them out for a photo. It's a hassle to get them out, so you get that old photo instead.

Summer shoes:






Okay, so first of all I want to say that yes, the leopard print ones are technically slippers, but I wear them as sandals in the Summer too, because why not? And the fish-flops were one of the best gifts I got for Christmas and I can't wait to wear them to the beach!

....As for the gold flip-flops, they're Alice Nine merchandise that I got from a lucky bag when I went to see them back in 2011. I barely wear them, but I'll treasure them forever. I'm also eyeing up a pair of Doberman Infinity flip-flops on Mercari right now too, lol.

Other shoes:



Here we have a plain pair of black shoes that I tend to wear to interviews and a pair of Lolita shoes that I bought when I went through my maid phase. Even though I no longer have any of my maid dresses and will never wear the shoes again, I couldn't bare to part with them.

I can be sentimental like that.

The latest addition:



Since my early goth/emo days, I've always dreamed of owning a pair of creepers, the dream kind of phased out as I got older, but recently it came back and I found some on Amazon from £20, so I decided to treat myself, since they were cheap.

I have a bunch of outfit ideas for them and can't wait to share them all with you.

...And there you have it, my shoe collection.

I hope you like it.

Thanks, as always for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Nikes are so comfy and envious of your boots collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nies are definitely the best!
      ...And thanks, I think you helped influence me with at least 1 or 2 pairs of boots, lol.

      Delete
  2. Yes to boots. Always. I think those are the type of footwear I have the most of XD Also...those fish slippers are life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Boots are the best and the fish slippers are so cool and comfy, I love them so much.

      Delete