Let it go (T_T)

Hey guys.


So today I’m coming at you with a bit of a personal post, I’m a little anxious about it, but here it is...


Over the past year I’ve had A LOT of time to think about things and I’ve come to 2 big decisions.

1. I’m quitting cosplay.



Basically, I’d not done it since August 2019, apart from a few tests at home, which I hated, and I’ve really not missed it at all. It was always so stressful and costly, like it stopped being fun and I lost the passion for it.


2. I’m leaving gyaru.



I’ve got some good memories and I’ve met some great people through the community, but I think it’s time for me to leave. I’ve not been very active for a while and sure some of it is due to covid, but also because I have been having a hard time with motivation and inspiration.

I do keep trying but it all feels so forced.


I’ll still do the makeup, because it’s the only way I know how to do makeup these days and I’m keeping my clothes and accessories just in case my love gets reignited.


Neither of these decisions were easy to make as both things have been a big part of my life for so long and I want to thank everyone I’ve met through both communities.

I still love you all!

...I’m not quite sure how else to end this other than saying thank you for your support and love over the years and that I hope you continue to support me in the future.


Anyways, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Ommmgggggggg!!!! That makes me so sad!!!! ;_;
    but one must do what they need to. I'm so sorry to hear you do not enjoy these things anymore. But I do hope that you will be online from time to time and wish you the best of luck in whatever you find. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for understanding!
      I’ll still be active on social media, just not within those communities anymore.

      Delete