My Favourite Outfits of 2021-March 2022

 Hey guys.


Today I want to share with you some of my favourite looks from the past year that you might have missed if you don't follow me on insta, and even then, I only really update my stories these days.

Just so you know, there's going to be a lot of photos!


So let's start in May 2021...


I went to Essex to spend the weekend with Sarah. While I was there, we went into London for the day, and this is how I looked on that day.

Next up is June 2021...


So at this point, I kept putting my hair in twist braids and wearing a bandana to keep them neat, all because I was being influenced by a group called Bad Hop (Check them out here). I also got this wonderfully weeby dress from KillStar.

July 2021...




I had a few different styles happening this month and I love every one of them. Also, you will notice that Bulls hoodie making a repeat because it's one of my favourite items at the moment.

August & September 2021...




These months were a little more subdued compared to July. I want to point out that the Vantastic's hoodie and shorts set is one of the most comfy things I've ever owned!

October 2021...







Okay, so again, this month I had many different styles going on and even got a few pictures with my Queen, Risa. So I'm sharing them on here too. During this month Risa and I went to Arcade Club in Leeds and went to see NecronomIdol at The Parish in Huddersfield, both of which were a lot of fun.

November 2021...



 


I went to Manchester a few times this month, for the K-pop shop, K Stars, and for the Christmas Market. I was even taken to new spots in Manchester that I want to go back to! I also got a BT21 hoodie from Primark, which looks hot with little shorts and knee boots.

December 2021...


This was my outfit for Christmas Day. I decided to to go for something a little less femme, and it was influenced by an outfit Yeonjun from TXT has worn.

January 2022...







Again, I had a few looks this month, but as you might be able to see, I think I'm finally starting to find my true style(s). The last outfit was for a date with Risa, where we sat in her flat, watched anime, played Just Dance, ate Japanese food until we could move and had quite a few drinks. It was truely a great day/night and we now have matching Gengar hoodies!

February 2022...




I had a works night out this month, and it was my first time going out round Wakefield, which was... An experience. I also started getting my nails done, so here's the first design I got...


March 2022...


I didn't get up to much this month, other than work and moving back home, so this is the only outfit photo I got. I did however get my nails done again and went for a goo drip design this time.

...So I was going to do some for April too, but I've decided to make another post about them because I want to talk about my fun little adventures in Leeds.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this post and my outfits.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment