I know I kind of abandoned you for the past year and I am sorry about that but a lot of life changing events have kind of happened to me in that time.
In this post I'm going to share as much as I'm comfortable with.
The little things:
So lets kick things off with some of the smaller things...
- I've been sucked into the world of K-Pop. I mostly only follow Ateez (who I'm going to see soon), Stray Kids and Got7/all the members solo work. I also like Astro, but that's not a new one.
- I've become obsessed with anime again, all thanks to Tokyo Revengers, Blue Period and HoriMiya.
- My shoe collection has grown, a lot.
- My style these days swaps between emo-girl, surfer bum and like a K-Pop/hip hop kind of thing.
- I've started getting back into cosplay.
The big stuff:
Now lets move onto the bigger changes...
- After just over 8 years, I am single and have moved back in with my parents. I have stolen my old room back from my nephew, which means I have race car wallpaper, Lightening McQueen curtains, and my old Marvel bed sheets.
- I got a job.I started off on a temporary 12hr contract and in a year I've been made permanent, got a higher contract and I'm being trained to be a supervisor.
- I've been kicking my anxiety in the butt lately, by going out shopping and going on public transport on my own. The biggest test is going to be when I travel to Stansted, to meet Sarah, for the Ateez weekend.
- I seem to be okay with my body image and have a lot of confidence again, which you'll be able to notice in my outfits from now on.
...Well, there you go, that's about it for the changes, that I can think of from the top of my head. I plan on making a few posts of my most recent outfits and adventures to get you all ready for my London/Ateez posts.
Ahh! I'm so excited!
Anyways, thanks for reading.
Post a Comment