CHARA'GGUY MOMO...

Hey...

So to break things up a little, instead of a fashion post, here's one about a model kit I built up recently. It's a Petit'Gguy but with a twist...



She's so adorable and I loved building her.

I've been looking forward to building one of the Chara'Gguy's since I first saw the promo pictures of them, they look so damn cute and I couldn't help myself to get one, so here she is...



I've built loads of Petit'Gguy's to the point where I don't really need the instructions to build them anymore, but I did use them for this because obviously, there are a few differences. I can also build them in like 15-20 minutes.



Half way through...

Seriously, I had to keep stopping just to admire how pretty she is, I've not really been like this since the Fumina and China kits I've built.

Maybe I should do an updated posts for my model kits, I had been a while since I last posted about them (old post here) and I've bought a lot more since then. (Whoop! New post idea for the future.)


...And here is the finished result.

She was a quick and easy build and looks absolutely stunning. If you're wanting to get into building model kits, I do recommend a Petit'Gguy as a first kit, either that or an SD. Both are small, cute and don't take long to build.

Well, that's all from me for now.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment