Here's some of my cosplays.

Hey...

I've been really pushing myself to cosplay more this year, as I've been needing some good distractions, and instead of the big cons I've mostly been going to small local ones. It's a lot less stress this way.

But first let's start with 2017's cosplays that I didn't really show you...


I brought back Eiji from Prince of Tennis for York Unleashed. It was my first time wearing it to a con and I'd not worn it for 3-4 years too. So I'm pretty glad it still fit me.




For Halloween I dressed up as Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations. She's a character I'd been toying with doing for a long time and I decided if I didn't do it for Halloween, I'd probably not do it at all. I also got to wear this costume for work, which was a lot of fun apart from the shoes, I bought little kitten heals for it and they were absolute torture to wear.

And now here's 2018's cosplays...


First is a Hufflepuff sailor fuku that I made for my Harry Potter themed birthday party. I'll probably do a little post about it because it was such a good party. Also, I saw something similar to the fuku on FB but was for Gryffindor and Slytherine, so making it was the next best thing.

The next cosplay was Misty from Pokemon.




Misty was my first cosplay back in 2007 and for years I kept saying I'd re-do it to show how much I'd changed and after 11 years, I finally did it. I wore it to Leeds Unleashed back in May and this was the start of me pushing myself to get off my lazy butt and start cosplaying more.

The next one was Lucoa from Miss Koboyashi's Dragon Maid.




I was very nervous about cospalying Lucoa because she's a character I absolutely love and I was worried I wouldn't do her justice, but when I put the outfit together I got the confidence. I work this one to the very disappointing Wakefield Geeky Con. I probably won't be going back to that one...

But anyway, I still love this one and hope to wear it again at some point.

And the latest cosplay is Sakura from Cardcaptors, in the cat costume.


I went back the York Unleashed this year and this is what I wore. It has to be my favourite cosplay of the year so far, also, the cat costume is my favourite from the series. I just can't believe I made the full costume, well I had help with from my mum because I'm not confident with a sewing machine yet, but I'm getting there.

I plan on making posts to show the progress of making the cosplay and the wand, so please look forward to that.

...I've caught you all up on my cosplays now. I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment