My children.

Hey...

Okay, so I don't actually have children, but I do have some ball jointed dolls that I call my children.




I'll start off by showing you my oldest, this is Yuichi, but his friends call him Yuu.


He plays bass in a visual kei band and despite how grumpy he looks, he's really an easy going guy and loves to party. He also loves really cute things, but hides it in fear of being ridiculed by his band. He also has a little sister, called Mami, Mii for short, who lives with him.


Mami is new to the cosplay world and has big plans for the future. She really loves cats but can't have one because she's allergic to them. She loves living with her big brother because he lets her be herself, unlike her parents who thought he hobbies were childish. She likes to make her own clothes, which has really come in handy for her cosplay.

Both of them are big anime nerds and love to watch shows together on he weekends.


And despite the age gap, they're both the same height and very similar builds, so Yuu sometimes wears Mii's clothes. Especially when it comes to dressing up for his band, they just don't know they're his sisters clothes.

...Well, I hope you enjoyed the little stories surrounding my dolls.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment