My Birthday Celebrations Part 1.

Hey...

So I'm here to share my birthady celebrations with you. This will be done in 3 parts, because there was a lot going on this year, for once.

And I started it off by seeing Shonen Knife with one of my best friends, Stacey...


We're both fans of Shonen Knife and when we found out they were playing in Leeds the day before my birthday, we just had to go.

Before I get into the fun of the show, let me show you my outfit and makeup.


I wore a Listen Flavor top tht I'd recently bought from a friend, I added some braceletes from Claire's and 3 necklaces, 1 from a friend, one I made myself and 1 from Matalan. I finished the outfit off with some pink docs. My outfit was very heavily influenced by O'share kei.

I freshly dyed and wavy-curled my hair and did a bit of a gyaru-ish inspired makeup, with my own twist to it.

Anyway, Let's get to the show...


Here's me and Stacey before the girl came on.

The band were very energic and so much fun to watch. But admittedly, it's been a while so I don't really remember all the details as well as I should, lol, so instead I'll share with you all a video of one of my favourite songs that they played...




They did a few songs about cats and loads about food, one inparticular was about an all you can eat, which was wonderful. It's like they're in brain sometimes.

I hope you like them as much as I do.

Also, I got to meet them after the show. I bought some merch and got my ticket signed by them all. I got to talk to them using my very limited Japanese, they were so nice to me despite my bad Japanese and being very nervous.



The t-shirt desgins were so cute, I couldn't help myself, same for the plectrum to be honest.

I am such a fangirl.

Anyways, that's it for part 1 of my birthday celebrations, part 2 will be up in a few days, so look out fot that.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment