My Birthday Celebrations Part 2.

Hey...

Here's part 2 for my birthday celebrations.

So on the actual day of my birthday I was at my mums having a relaxing chilled out day and I got a massive surprise...


One of my best friends, Sarah (Little Miss Dreamer) came up from Essex. I had absolutely no idea she was coming and just assumed she forgot to tell me she couldn't come.

I almost cried.


It turned out everyone, including my mum was in on it.
The next day I needed to be out of the house while everyone else sorted out the house my party, so I took Sarah to Leeds because there was a little Sakura Festival at the museum and I really wanted to go. It was very small and a little disorganised, but was good to say it was set up by 5 uni-students.

So I showed Sarah all the geeky shops of Leeds, where I bought a crap load of comics and she bought a pint sized mug for 50p.

I decided to get dressed up for my trip into Leeds and went gyaru for it.


I wore a Ma*rs Sugar Gloss dress, with some little black shorts underneath because it was a little short otherwise, I also wore some fishenets with roses on and some cute boots I bought years ago from Matalan. I also wore a jacket because it was a little chilly.

I even had bobbles matching the print on my dress, the necklace I'm wearing is also from Matalan and my nails...


I got them from a friends for my birthday last year and omg they were amazing. I needed help with pretty much everything because of them, but damn it, they made me feel fierce to it was worth it.

Once I got a text saying we were allowed to go back home, we did and the rest of the day will be in the next post, so please look forwrd to that, but until then, here's a few more photots of me and Sarah from the day.



I'm so glad she came and surprised me on my birthday because I had such an amazing time and it made things extra special. She's such a goof!

Anyway, that's all from me for now, I hope you've liked my post and look forward to the final post coming soon.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment