Coming Soon.

Hey...


Since I've been doing a good job of keep up with my blog and not giving up after a few weeks, I've decided to do these "Coming Soon" posts from time to time. To give you a taste of whats to come and all that crap.


So let's start with this..

My Cardcaptor Sakura Cosplay.


I want this to be 4 entries long as I want to really go into detail about everything I did while making this cosplay and the accessories.

Kawaii Magic.


This will only 1 entry about how I got into witchcraft as a teenager and how my love for it has grown, as well as my want for cuter magical items.

Another CHARA'GGUY.


That's right, I have another Character Petit'Gguy to share with you all.

...Well this has been your first ever teaser post, what do you think? It is a good idea? Let me know in the comments okay.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment