Her name's Lucy, it's short for Lucifer.

Hey...

So I've just realised that I never actually mentioned properly that I have a dog now. She's a Cockapoo called Lucy and we've had her for almost 2 years now.




Technically she's Rob's mum and dad's dog, but since I mostly work evenings I look after her while they're at work during the day, so we've gotten pretty close.

Whenever I come back from work she'll come running to me with something in her mouth, like a toy or a bone, not sure why, but it's something she insists on when greeting anyone really. She's pretty lazy and is the only dog I've ever known to not get excited about going for walks.

Like, we can say the work around her or get the lead out without her getting excited and fussing, she walks away and lays down, or just groans. It's kinda funny really.



I like having her around, especially when I need big cuddles.

But there are times where she really tries my patience and acts like a little fluffy demon, but no matter how mad she makes me, I can't help but let her off. She's just way too cute. Also, because of her being black and the house having a lot of black furniture, it's never really easy to get photos of her, but these are a few of the good ones.

Anyway, that's all from me, for now, I hope you love Lucy as much as I do.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment