I finally got a Switch.

Hey...

So as you can tell from the entry title, I recently bought a Nintendo Switch and I'm going to talk about it with you all. Now I know I'm like a year behind everyone else, but I was waiting for the games I wanted and for them to drop in price a little.


But since the prices don't seem to be dropping much, I just decided to go for it.
I kep saying "I" but I mean "we" because my partner played a big part in the decision to get one.  We chose to get it from Smyth's Toys and got Mario Odyssey with it and obviously I really wanted to get the pink and green controllers as an extra.


Mostly because I love the colours, and they match my hair. We also got them for Mario Kart, Mario Party and Super Smack Bros, which we plan on getting sometime in the future.

I've been playing Hyrule Warriors with my partner. The games a lot like Dynasty Warriors but set in the Zelda universe. We both love the Dynasty, Sumrai and Gundam Warriors games and really wanted to try this one as well, it did not disappoint.

Mario Odessey is so much fun, I've been playing it with my partner again, but also with my mum and nephew. I prefer to be Cappy and let my mum be Mario when we play, mostly because there's less pressure on me that way, lol. I'm not the best at Mario. XD


And for the latest game, I got Gal Gun 2.

I played Gal Gun: Double Peace on the Vita and I really liked it, so I was so excited when I found out Gal Gun 2 was coming out on the Switch and it was pretty cheap on Amazon too, so obviously, I just had to get it. It's so much fun to play, but most people don't understand the fun.

Maybe I'l do a review post about it at sometime and you guys can judge for yourself.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment