I've changed my hair again...

Hey...

So if you follow me on Instagram or just know me personally, you'll know that I recently changed my hair from pink and green to this...


And for me, this is a very big change.

Now, usually I try to stay away from dying my hair with dark colours because:
  1.  I'm natural as pale as a ghost so it washes me out.
  2.  I like to be as colourful as possible.
  3. I get bored of dark colours so easily.
But I've been thinking about going half black for such a long time and after seeing the results from a poll I did on Insta, I felt like now was the best time to do it. I was relly nervous though because, like I said, I know how easily I get bored, but once I did it, I was in awe.

I'm still getting used to it, but I defintely love it.


So, for the pink I used Crazy Color Pinkissimo, which I've been using for a while, it doesn't wash out as fast as the Directions dyes and the black is from the Nice 'n' Easy range. I went with permanent because I've had bad experiences with semi-permanent blacks in the past. Once I did my hair and was very happy with it, I decided to dye the green half of my hair extensions black too.

I didn't plan on doing this originally, just in case I didn't like it later, but I have a good feeling it's gonna stay for a while.

Anyway, that's all from me for now, I hope you like my new hair.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment