The day after...

Hey...

So after all my birthday stuff I went out for a meal with a few friends to celebrate another friends birthday, as well as meeting his new girlfriend for the first time.

We went to Chiquito.


But before I get into how much I love Mexican food and how much the meal was, let me start by showing you all my makeup and outfit for the day. I didn't plan on doing a lot of makeup but once I got started I just kind of automatically went into gyaru mode.



My outfit was from Matalan, the blouse is actually one of few nice tops I have for going out for meals in and admittedly I did spill guacamole down myself, lol. The earrings and necklace are also from Matalan too, it's quite surprising how many nice things you can get from there these days.

...And then there's my nails, which I got from Superdrug and are some of my favourite nails I own.

Now the outfit is done, let's get down to the evening...

Like I said, we went to Chiquito for Joe's birthday, even though his birthday is before mine, but he was busy becoming a dad on his birthday to actually celebrate it on the day.

Here's the birthday boy.


And here are the rest of us, in sombrero's, just what you'd expect while at a Mexican restaurant, there's Stacey, Skye, me and Rob.



We all had a good time and after the meal we all went back to Stacey's and played a table top RPG, because we're cool like that. It was the best way for us to get to see Skye and for her to slowly feel comfortable around the rest of us, since we're a strangely tight knit group of friends.

Well anyway, that's all for now, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment