Recent Gets!

Hey.

Sorry it's been a few weeks again, my health has been a little up and down, but don't worry I am feeling 100% again, so everything will go back to normal from now on.


So lets get back into the swing of things with a post dedicated to my recent gets!

I'll be showing you things I've bought in the last month or so and a few gifts from my friend Risa, who I met up with again recently, which obviously means there will be a post about that coming soon, so please stay tuned for that.

Now let's begin with my recent gyaru purchases...





The first 2 are from CECIL McBEE, the dress I got a while ago but never really showed anyone, the next 2 pictures are the front and back of the d.i.a sailor dress that I absolutely love, the next is a Glavil sleeveless hoody with horns on the hood, you just gotta love the horns and lastly, there's a Ma*rs bag and choker that I got from Risa.

The next lot are things I bought while out shopping with Risa.



I finally got my hands on the NYX Ultimate Brights palette after almost 2 years of wanting it, I also got a Korean face mask from Superdrug to try out.

I also went into Primark and noticed they have a lot of bright coloured items and a lot of tie-dye going on, so I bought a sheered tie-dye top, a bright pink denim skirt. I originally went in just for the pink leopard print skirt, which, as you can see, I also bought. Isn't she beautiful?

I honestly can't wait to put some co-ords together with a lot of these things.

And finally, here are a few random things I got from Risa as well.


There's a cute little bag, a loads of hair accessories, some cute as hell sunglasses and 2 pair of clip-on earrings that I will be turning into real earrings at some point in the near future.

...And for now that is everything.

I do have another post like this to make but I probably won't get round to doing it for a while as I've got a lot of ideas going on for other entries, so you'll just have to wait for that.

Thank you as always for your support and for reading my boring posts.

2 comments:

  1. Omg this is a great haul! I wanna do more shopping now xD Love your bed sheets too! Where did you find it?
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thannk you so much, I need to do another big shop again soon just to make a haul post because they seem to be very popular.

      Also, I got the bed sheets from Primark about 2 years ago, but you can usually find similar ones online. I love using mine for a backdrop when I'm posting my hauls.

      Delete