Busted!!!

Hey...

So, I know there was another gap in between posts again, I'm sorry about that, I've not really been doing a lot, other than obsessively gaming, having anxiety attacks and coming down with the flu... AGAIN!


I will try to do better from now on though, despite me still being sick.

Anyway, as the title says, this entry is about Busted, a UK pop-punk (ish) band that I was obsessed with when I was 13 and after almost 17 years, I finally got to see them live.


I never stopped listening to their music even after they broke up and went either solo or in other bands, but seeing them together again, live, seriously rekindled my old school obsession, like, their songs are constantly stuck in my head and everything. I've even ordered the album again, with a signed cover, that's how bad I got it, lol.

If you don't know of them I suggest you check them out...

Same goes for McFly, I love those guys too.

The band only played a short set because it was more of a warm up before they start the Arena tours next month, and it was in quite a small venue, so we were pretty damn close. They played mostly old songs and only 2 from the new album, but I think the most breath taking part of the whole night was that we could hardly hear the band because of how loud everyone was singing along. I've never experienced anything like it before.

...Now, what would such a (desperate) fan wear to such an occasion? Let me show you...


I'm wearing a black sheered cropped top, I got from Select, that has a purple and green shine to it in the light, with a black vest top underneath because I didn't want my belly poking out. This top combo went perfectly with my pink leopard print skirt that I bought from Primark. I'm also wearing some black fishnet tights and purple Demonia platform boots, because I had to make sure my short ass could see.

I also wore some pink 70's styled earrings I got from Claire's Accessories and a spiked headband I got from Matalan.

I absolutely loved everything about this look and I hope to wear it again, or something similar at some point.

Well guys, that's all from me for now. I will be making another post in a few days, to make up for the lack of posts recently. So please look forward to that.
Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment