Valentine's Day!

Hey.

So I was supposed to make this post ages ago, but like I said before, I was having a little break, but I'm here now to let you know what went down!


❤ HAPPY (very late) VALENTINE'S DAY! ❤

So my fiance and I celebrated Valentine's a little late because we were both working on the actual day, but we did swap cards and gifts.

I got him from Kraken rum and he got me some new brush marker pens.


The card he got me was really cute too.

Now, let's get down to how I looked for the date...


I did originally want to wear something pink and cutesy for the date, but ended up going for a rokku look instead, because why not? So anyway, here's a break down of my outfit...

Jacket: Algonquins
Top: Ghost of Harlem
Skirt: Matalan
Boots: Primark
Accessories: Glavil and misc.

Here's some more pics from me getting ready because I really liked how I looked that day and I still do, which doesn't usually happen.



I also want to show you my nails because they were pretty different and amazing.


I got the nails given to me by my friend, Risa, but I do believe they were from Claire's Accessories originally. I really love how glam they look.

So now for the actual date...


...We went to the cinemas. I know this is a pretty typical date thing, but what wasn't so typical is that we went to watch The Lego Movie 2. The film was absolutely amazing and was just as good as the 1st one! He really enjoyed it too apart from when I got the song stuck in my head and kept singing it to him, lol.

After the cinemas we went to TGI's, which is our usually place to go eat after the cinemas since it's so close and I'm comfortable eating there without getting anxious about ordering.



Here's a pic of him, looking for lovely and some obligatory cocktail pics.

After we stuffed ourselves at TGI's we went home, changed into our pjs, got all snug in bed and watched the original Evil Dead movie because nothing saying "Happy Valentine's" quite like a low budget zombie movie!

All in all it was such a lovely day and as much as I don't like to say this on social media, I absolutely love this man to pieces!

Anyway, that's all for now, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment