Recent Get!

Hey.

Not sure if you can tell from the title, but I went shopping, again, during the weekend and I'm going to show you everything I bought.


I went into Leeds with my best friend, Stacey, and this is how I dressed for it. Almost everything I was wearing is from Primark, apart from my Ugg boots which I got in Australia a few years ago.

 But before I show you everything I bought, let's talk a little about the day...

We went into a lot of our usual nerdy shops like Travelling Man, Forbidden Planet and Cex, as well as TKMaxx and Primark. We got to have a good catch up and even went to Wasabi for dinner, here's my weeb lunch by the way...


In Travelling Man, I handed in an application for a job there, I'll keep you all updated with that, if anything does come from it that is. While there, I bought a manga about diving, which I'm really enjoying, it's called "Dive!!". We also went into HMV where I picked up a few DVDs too.


When went into Primark with a few items in mind, thinking "we'll only buy these things" and boy were we wrong. I spent quite a lot in there. Slightly regretting the amount I spent but not regretting what I bought, lol. Anyway, here's what I got.



First I want to say those boots were only £5! Also, I put an outfit together with these as I was throwing them all into the basket and just so you know, the shirt is from the men's section, just in case you want to get one yourself.


I obviously tried the outfit on as soon as I got home and I was not disappointed with the outcome, it turned out exactly how I'd imagined.


 

I'd had my eye on the Barbie crop since I saw it on Instagram and I am so happy to finally own it, it will look so good with the neon pink skirt I was wearing that day or even the acid wash denim skirt I also bought. I'm really love the neon trend right now, it means I can dress like an 80's Barbie!

I got some cute Tamagotchi socks which I couldn't say no to either.


The only downfall to the Tamagotchi socks is that there's a spelling error on them which I didn't notice until today, have you spotted it? It says "Tamagotghi", lol.


...I couldn't say no to the Gudetama pj's either...


Because Gudetama is my bro and now I can be a lazy egg while wearing my lazy egg bro. I also love the fact that he's picking his nose on the shorts. They're just so wonderful.



Here's a few more things I got, the bag and concealer are from Superdrug, the Candy nails are from Primark, the Royal nails are from the corner shop (for £3!!!) and the neon shorts are from my mum, I they don't fit her any more, so I took them.

I've got loads of ideas for them already!
During the week, I did buy a few things from Matalan where I got 2 tops from the teen section, Candy Couture...



...Being able to fit into a 16 years top makes me a little happy because they always have super cute things in that section. I also got 2 new pair of shorts. I've got a few ideas in mind for these too.


Since it's been pretty warm, I got to wear one of the outfit ideas already. Them shorts are too damn cute! I can't wait to thrown more ideas at them.

And lastly, I have these few items on their way to me.



I can't wait!

Well, this entry ended up being pretty long, with lots of pictures, but I really hope you've enjoyed looking at everything I bought.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment