I changed my hair AGAIN

Hey.


So here we go again with yet another post about my hair because guess what?

 I've changed it again.

I honestly fancied making a real big changed with my hair and was considering shaving most of it off, but I ended up talking myself out of doing that but still ended up with something very different.

But before I go into that if you didn't notice, I had gone back to pink and green, but instead of half and half, I had green underneath pink on top, which I did like but...

As always, I got bored fast.

Anyways, let's get on with the post, I had done a blonde dye to get out the pink and green the day before I got my hair cut and it looked like this...

Before:



So as you can tell, it was very light on top with ginger roots and a very pale blue underneather. I always like to do blonde before getting it cut just in case the blonde frazzles/kills my hair, so I can get the dead parts cut off.

The cut:


As you can see, I basically kept the front the same, but just got it neatened up and I decided to go a lot shorter on the back, kind of like a reverse mullet.

Not long before I got it done, I realised it was a very nerdy hairstyle because I could always think of an anime or game characters with the same or a very similar hair style just in different colours.

So the next big decision for me was what colour to go for.

After:



So, as you can see, I went with purple.

There is a little reason behind the whole decision on the cut and the colour, I'm obsessed with Ghost in the Shell. This obsession isn't a new one and I've loved it for such a long time. I was really hoping that getting my hair to look like Major would help boost my confidence, since shes such a bad-ass.

Right now, I've not got her confidence, but damn it I'm working on.

Also, having my hair like this has given me ideas for future cosplays, as long as I keep the hair style and colour...


...One of which will be Major, in casual clothes and the other is Raven from Teen Titans. These are just me messing around to get some determination to do these properly.

Please keep an eye out for these cosplays in the future because I will probably post them on here too.

Anyways, that's all for now, so thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I was gonna' say I'm really getting Major vibes from your new hair! Such a gorgeous color and I love the style!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! (^_^)
      I'm still really loving it, even a month on, which doesn't usually happen, lol.
      Also, sorry for this late reply!

      Delete