Are you still M.I.A?

Hey.


Sorry I went M.I.A I've had a lot going on, mentally and physically that left me in a bit of a rut, but I'm trying to brush off the funk...

Hence me being back!

Now, let's get on with things...

While I've been away from my blog I've had a few shopping trips because retail therapy always helps when your troubles aren't money related. So here's what I've been buying lately.







These are from like 2 or 3 different shopping trips, I honestly can't remember because the days have blurred together but what I do remember is how happy I was to buy them Gudetama socks, as well as the grey camo pants, because OMG anything that makes me feel like a Spice Girl is goals!

Also, the grey lipstick has become the best thing to happen to me, makeup wise, it's so beautiful.

...Now...

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but my style has changed a little lately and by that I mean I've really not felt all the bright colours as much as usual, apart from my socks and that 1 pink vest, lol, but yeah, I've been wearing a lot of black.

Here's a few examples of what I mean.





So like I was saying earlier, I've really not been in a colourful kind of mood and these co-ords are a good way to show that. It's quite interesting to see how drastically my style actually changes depending on my mood.

I've also started putting my hir up in space buns a lot lately, which is pretty cool.

What do you think?

Anyway, that's all from my for now, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I love spacebuns!! It's good to have a change in style now and then :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, spacebuns are always good, especially when I need to do something but can't be bothered with effort, lol.

      It has been quite refreshing to have a change of style and is really inspiring me to try keep my goth/rock/v-kei roots.

      Delete