40 things about me.

Hey.


Now I know this isn't my usual blogging post, but I wanted to do something a little different and thought I'd share it with you today instead of Thursday, as I've got something else planned for them.

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so here we go...

1. Do you like bleu cheese? Yeah.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.
3. Do you own a gun? I own 2 glue guns, if that counts?
4. What flavor of Koolaid? Purplesaurus Rex.
5. Hot dogs? Oooh yes! Especially chilli cheese dogs!
6. Favorite TV show? Being Human <-- It's my current binge.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah I do, I've also believe I've seen a few.
8. What do you drink in the morning? Tea and sometimes cranberry juice.
9. Can you do a push-up? ...Please don't swear at me.
10. Favorite Jewelry? My Vivienne Westwood orb.
11. Favorite hobby? Building model kits or gaming maybe?
12. Do you have ADD/ADHD? Not that I'm aware of.
13. Do you wear glasses? Almost all the time.
14.Favorite cartoon character? Honoka from Love Live.
15. Three things have you done today? Blogging, logo designs and played with makeup.
16. Three drinks you drink all the time? Tea, fizzy pops and fruit cider.
17. Current Worries? Will I ever be good enough.
18. Do you believe in magic? Yeah, my life would be boring without it.
19. Favorite place to be? In my own bed!
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Getting drunk and playing games.
21. Where would you like to visit? Hawaii!!!
22. Name four people that will play along? Since I'm doing it on my blog, I doubt anyone will.
23. Favorite movies? Bill & Ted, Ace Ventura, Billy Madison and Hot Tub Time Machine.
24. Favorite color? Pink and Green!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope!
26. Can you whistle? A little.
27. Where are you now? At home.
28. Where would you rather be now? Somewhere warm and fun.
29. Favorite food? Mexican food!
30. Least favorite chore? Dusting.
32. What's in your pockets? I don't have pockets at the moment.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The Simpsons.
34. Favorite animal? Cats.
35. What’s your most recent injury? I sprained my ankle.
36. How many TV’s are in your house? 2 I think.
37. Worst pain ever? I'm not really sure... Getting my nose pierced maybe?
38. Do you like to dance? I like to dance but I can't dance.
39. Are your parents still alive? Nope, only got 1 that's living.
40. Do you enjoy camping? No not really.

So there you have it, 40 things about me you might not have known about me, heck, I doubt you even needed to know most of these things, lol, but now you do. 


I hope you liked this different post because I might start doing random things like this from time to time.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment