Skin care part 1.

Hey.


I've had to split this entry into 2 parts because it's longer than I actually thought. So today I want to talk about my skin care routines.

Just before I jump into that I just want to state that it's only been in the past few years that I've actually been taking my skin care seriously, I never really bothered before, but now I'm getting on, I decided to start treating it, lol.

So let's start with my daily face routine that I do every morning.

First, I wash my face with this exfoliating scrub, sometimes I'll also use it on a night depending on how gross I feel at the end of the day.


I really love this stuff, I've been using since March and I've yet to buy another, so it seems to last long. My only problem with it, is that it felt my skin feeling a little rough and this is where my next item comes in.


I use a 2 in 1 moisturiser and serum. This really helps keep my skin soft, energises it and makes my skin glow, which is something I didn't know I needed.In the same picture you can see some eye cream that I use to brighten the dark circles, because they got so bad.

Here's an example of what my skin was like before I started using the scrub and creams, just so you can see the difference it's made...


The first pic was in March and the 2nd pic is from 23rd June.

Isn't it amazing how big a difference these have with my skin. I think I look healthier and more alive than I used to, lol, so this is definitely something I'll be keeping up with.

Next up are 2 things I try do every 1-2 weeks.



I try not to use the nose strips and facemasks too often. I don't want to risk damaging the skin on my nose with the strips and I don't want to risk making my skin greasy or oily from using the facemasks too much. Like I'm not sure if any of that is actually possible, but I still don't want to risk it, lol.

Now let's go on to my lips...


...Here's the lip balms I use to try and keep my lips hydrated and soft because they're usually dry and cracked. Aren't they cute?

And lastly for this post, here's what I use to take off my makeup.


I barely use the micellar water, that is for more stubborn makeup, like waterproof mascara and eyelash glue, but I do use the wipes a lot, they're so good at taking off makeup and sometimes I'll use them just to refresh my face when its warm and I'm feeling gross.

Depending on how much makeup I've had on that day I might even use the exfoliating scrub again too.

...Well guys, that's it for now, I'll be posting the next part of this soon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment